- Join a local sustainability community
- Volunteering on local sustainability or social projects
- Donate items to an animal shelter, NGO or foundation
- Donate extra clothes
- Reflect on personal values and ways to live by them
- Give a try to a vegetarian or vegan diet
Diminish your meat and fish intake - give more importance to vegetables, nuts and fruits
- Spending time in nature and reading books.
Visit Maksimir Park or your local park.
- Spend more time playing board games
- Don’t eat after 21h and 1h before going to sleep.
Start preparing for bed around 21:00-21:30 and try to fall asleep not later than 22:30h.
- Wake up at 6h and start a day for yourself doing Yoga, reading books, working out or preparing proper breakfast.
- Practise yoga or simple home workout at least 3 times a week for 45 min
Can be connected with sleeping schedule to do it in the morning.
- Learn about simple meditation for focusing the mind in the morning
- Cook a locally grown meal
Some text here
- Low impact activities
By reducing your reliance on entertainment forms that require energy and natural resources you can help to reduce the demand and drain on them.
- Get natural sleep schedule
Good sleep is important for productivity and positive mood throughout the day.
- Start a regular sport habit
We can put some good youtube videos for home exercise or something...
- Start a regular productive habit
To learn how to focus in life and to be more productive